Re: [NTLK] Vector-based drawing progra.

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 23:29:32 EDT

Yeah...I know what you mean...I've been playing with
an iPaq for the last week...Nice but little
functionality! The more I play with it, the more I
appreciate my Newt! Personally...the Clio and Tripad
are both not quite what is needed. I love the way that
the Qbe looks and feel that it might actually have
something. I like the ability of "docking" the entire
computer then "picking" it up when you feel. Away from
the keyboard and mouse...
What's been your experience with the Qbe? Which one do
you have?
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Woo Lee <vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

> My Newton caused me to get the Clio/Tripad and Qbe.
> I still use the Newt. =
> more.
> =2E..btw, anybody wanna buy the Clio or Tripad or
> Qbe? I need an iBook so =
> I can wireless with my Newt. :-D
> ------------------
> >Ok- SLIGHTLY OT [but a lot more on than the
> football conversations!]. I
> >have a Fujitsu Stylistic 3400 [Windows 2000] and a
> Wacom Cintiqu hooked
> >up to my G4 tower [I got these as a result of
> loving my Newton- so
> >there!].

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting