Re: [NTLK] NIMH AA battery level

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 10:22:32 EDT

on 6/20/02 2:47 AM, Johannes Wolf at mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl wrote:
> it was bought as an original Apple part in the Newton Shop in Zurich.
> There is some kind of metallic cover around marked as an original Apple
> part.

    I'm still sure this is a rebuilt pack. By the metallic cover, do you
mean the plates that hold the cell together? If so, they are easy to remove
and can be used to hold any four AA cells of your choice together.
    Apple used unbranded, black (to match the colour of the plates) NiCd
cells in the rechargable packs for the 1x0 series.
    I'm 99.99% sure anything else is a rebuilt pack.

Peter