Re: [NTLK] Crystals discontinued at Radio Shack

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 15:51:35 EDT

Drat.
I'm stopping by my local Radio Shack and getting to
the bottom of this.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Rolf Brakvatne <rbrak29_at_qwest.net> wrote:

> Ed,
>
> They looked in the in-store computer and said that
> the part number has
> been discontinued by Radio Shack and could not be
> ordered.
>
> RB
>
> On Thursday, June 20, 2002, at 02:04 PM, Ed Kummel
> wrote:
>

> > You do know though, that the part number, 900-5103
> is
> > not carried at any Radio Shack?
> > Part Numbers that begin with "9" are only
> available
> > through their parts ordering depot called National
> > Parts. You go to the counter and tell the sales
> rep
> > that you want to place an order from National
> Parts
> > and they will give you a big black book...
> >
> > Now, if National Parts is discontinuing this part
> > number...then that sucks! I'll have to find
> another
> > part number.
> > Ed
> > web/gadget guru
> > http://newton.tek-ed.com (download Newton
> packages)
> > http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's
> new
> > subdomain)
> >
> > --- Rolf Brakvatne <rbrak29_at_qwest.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> The 5 mHz crystals (#900-5103) have been
> >> discontinued at Radio Shack, as
> >> well as the 3.686 mHz model.
> >> Any other source?
> >>
> >> RB

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting