Re: [NTLK] FYI - Dongles

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (n8noe_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 16:20:03 EDT

I just looked at t he site/link you sent, This is cool! But where's the
fun if you can't burn
some solder?... I do have a question?
I saw somthing simular, but when this was put in the system the AUTO
insertion was not available any more and there were a few other thing
also.
I cant find the link now (Of course) but it did some strange things..
Any problems with the SER-001 like this?...Jeff