Re: [NTLK] I just got a Newton! And now for some questions.

From: Lee, Christopher J (christopher.j.lee_at_intel.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 10:01:14 EDT

May I just take a second to put in a big ol' plug for the DIL tester? What a
great piece of software...

Ethernet package installs scream. Now if we could just graft some Outlook
ethernet synch on that bad boy...

Also, I had an MP130 that had fairly bad problems with jaggies...so I don't
think that this is exclusive to 2x00s...