Re: [NTLK] [OT] Gay Mackey - OS X v. 7.5 v. Windows?

From: Joshua Johnston (flagg_at_midmaine.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 11:55:47 EDT

Yeah, I might be a new guy on this list, but I think it's about time to
put this thread to rest anyhow.

And we all know Mackey isn't gay, it's Garrison, even if he did try and
blame Mr. Hat. After all, Mackey got it going to Ms. Choksondik.

And as a way to transition this conversation, I have a question. I
currently have three ways I could possibly use the Newton I'll be
getting soon. I could try and find a way to go wireless or wired over
Ethernet and sync it to my iBook running OS X, or I could use the serial
cable it comes with and use it with my Win 2K or Win XP machines, or I
could set up my ancient Quadra 610 and sync with that (I assume). What
my question is, is which option will actually serve me best? All my
machines are on my LAN, so Internet access will always be close at hand.
Any suggestions?