Re: [NTLK] Newton Newbies

From: Mark Bock (markbvt_at_adelphia.net)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 13:36:28 EDT

>Would anybody like to make a webpage, perhaps newtonnewbies.org, to assist our
>fellow friends who are new to the newton? Shouldn't be too hard to compile a

I know I'd appreciate it. I just bought a Newton off eBay and am
waiting not so patiently for it to arrive (I finally got tired of the
limitations of my Handspring Visor). I've been scouring Newton
websites and have already found this list indispensible, but a Newton
newbies site would still be enormously helpful.

--mark

--
. . . . .
mark bock

"A youth who can't hit a cathedral at thirty yards with a Gatling gun in three-quarters of an hour, can take up an old empty musket and bag his grandmother every time, at a hundred." --Mark Twain

PGP Public Key: available at http://www.armchaircommando.org/key.html PGP Fingerprint: 1A59 BBB7 DF23 9FEC 5897 5C7B 7703 78FB CC33 6ABC