[NTLK] Newton boxes/802.11b

From: Steve Payonzeck (stevepayo_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 17:30:14 EDT

Oliver wrote:
>>>Did the 2x00 ever have a *nice* box, or is there
just the brown one?

I have an MP 2000 (upgraded) and still have the
original box - One of the photos is a plane taking
off, and if I recall, there's a shot of a happy woman
on the other large panel. If anybody cares I'll shoot
some digital pics and upload them for you all to gaze
upon in wonder.

Meanwhile my attempt to 'unwire' everything continues
- I just got an 802.11b print server card for my HP
LaserJet that will hopefully work with the Newton
wireless driver - Hiroshi told me he just needs to add
a reference to the rev b 3Com AirConnect card and that
should get it working for me.

For my next trick: Adding wireless to my TiVo ->
http://www.9thtee.com/tivoairnet.htm

long live hacking