Re: [NTLK] Great White Newt, Phase II

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 17:42:42 EDT

On 21/06/02 17:36, "charles mangin" <newton_at_option8.com> wrote:

> if you remember last time... i have been working on an iNewton, a
> white messagepad 2000. today, i managed to get off my ass and take
> pictures of the thing, complete, now, with a cover and printed logos.
>
> have a look, if you like, here: http://www.newtontraveler.com/white2.html
>
> share and enjoy.

Pretty cool job!

-Laurent.

guru meditation n.: Amiga equivalent of `panic' in Unix (sometimes just
called a `guru' or `guru event'). When the system crashes, a cryptic message
of the form "GURU MEDITATION #XXXXXXXX.YYYYYYYY" may appear, indicating what
the problem was. An Amiga guru can figure things out from the numbers.
Sometimes a guru event must be followed by a Vulcan nerve pinch.