Re: [NTLK] SER-001 with Pix Solutions overclock

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 04:16:24 EDT

on 6/22/02 4:28 AM, James Mackey at mackeyj24_at_hotmail.com wrote:

> Paypal only responds to e-mails which are sent through the web form on their
> page. Contacting them in any other way seems to be useless.

All we got was an automated response, and no followup--and this to multiple
inquiries. Maybe we should threaten to go to the competition also. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams