Re: [NTLK] Simplemail error

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 07:31:12 EDT

I wrote to Hiroshi and inquired about the driver working with the Linksys and
Intel cards. He responded in a few hours with a modified WaveLAN.pkg that
included support for those two cards. Works like a champ and now I can use
the same hardware I use for work and home!

Now back to my question. Any clues? I am trying to get my mail from
comcast.net. I have my POP set to mail.comcast.net with my password and SMTP
set to smtp.comcast.net - no password. No joy though. This is setup just like
my outlook is on my desktop.

-Tom