Re: [NTLK] Simplemail error

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 11:18:41 EDT

Thanks for the RTFM ;-) I have been using SimpleMail since the first versions
but have never had a problem. Just to be sure I RTFM again and double checked
my setup. Can't see any problem.
This is the first time I have attempted this wirelessly and attempted mail
retrieval from Comcast on my Newt so I am wondering where the issue is. As I
said in my first post, NetTime and Nethopper are working so at least the NIE
setup appears to be working.
If anyone else has any ideas on how to trouble shoot this myself, let me
know. I loaded the diagnostic pkg and can post that info if anyone thinks it
will help.

-Tom