[NTLK] Accelerated 2100 & keyboard

From: Philip Lord (nama_chari_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 20:32:42 EDT

Can anyone confirm that an accelerated 2100 will no
longer work with the newton keyboard. I want to do
this mod but I probably wont if my keyboard won't work
afterwards.

Also,yesterday I wen't to Akehabara to get a 5mhz
crystal. I found two types from different makers, but
neither have the serial numbers that have been
mentioned here in the past. Can anyone confirm wether
these will still work? They look identical to the ones
I've seen shown on the 'how to accelerate your 2100'
web pages, just different serial numbers.

I also had a look for some flash cards in some of the
used computer shops. After a short while I found one
place that had five 4meg cards in a box that they were
selling for $2.50 each...so I bought them all. I think
I'll make looking for flash card a semi regular thing.
 I love Akehabara.

Phil