Re: [NTLK] Hello all!

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 23:49:11 EDT

>2) I noticed the size of NIE2.0 and it's components - pretty big. I'd
>like to not have them in effect when I don't need them, but want to
>leave them Internal. Does putting them into a "folder" other than
>Extensions pull them from memory or does it (as I suspect) simply change
>a tag in the soap?

well in regards to this, you can freeze packages so they are no longer
taking up heap. I wouldn't move them, just freeze them. I believe it
should be built into the 2000 just go to extras hold down over the icon till
you hear a squeek and the icon stays selected, then tap the routing icon and
select freeze. Then just tap the package icon later to unfreeze it. If the
freeze option is not in there, then you can install a package to do it.
Like stand alone freezer and it should be on UNNA.

-Dan