Re: [NTLK] Time zones & new cities...

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.net)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 01:30:10 EDT

on 23/06/02 00:25, T. at midgard_at_dragon.org wrote:

> Ok, I was playing with the timezones & added an unnamed city. How do
> I remove it? (NOS 2.1)

Do a search to find it then once it's selected, go to the routing popup
button on the bottom right. You should have an option to delete.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                            <http://members.cox.net/nemesys>
Logiciels Nemesys Software                            mailto:nemesys_at_cox.net

coaster n.: 1. Unuseable CD produced during failed attempt at writing to writeable or re-writeable CD media. Certainly related to the coaster-like shape of a CD, and the relative value of these failures. "I made a lot of coasters before I got a good CD." 2. Useless CDs received in the mail from the likes of AOL, MSN, CI$, Prodigy, ad nauseam.