Re: [NTLK] [OT] up in the sky

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 09:12:00 EDT

>Subject: Re: [NTLK] up in the sky
>Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 11:21:19 -0400
>From: <tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net>
>

>I thought the V1 was a conventional jet or Rocket powered? I think
>there's a WWW page somewhere too of a group that's working on rebuilding
>1 or 2 of them...

Yes, why not build a short-range missile in my backyard... everybody
will appreciate it, nobody gets hurt... I mean, my neighbours have
that terrible thing they dry their clothes on in the middle of their
garden, and what they dry on it is not pretty either, why shouldn't
I... but I guess a V2 has the better looks...

I school we learned that the V1 was so slow that the british pilots
sometimes would fly up close and get them of target direction (if
they had any) by moving them with the wings of their airplanes.

Oliver :)

--
BIG BUSINESS IS A JUNGLE, AND THE APPLE NEWTON IS YOUR MACHETE