Re: [NTLK] [OT] up in the sky

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 13:30:13 EDT

Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net) wrote:

> Were these the ones with the 'tear-drop' shape? Armed with a 30-mm =
> cannon?...Every flight resulted in an 'Iron Cross' metal?

Yep, that's the one -- not sure about the medal, though. I have a couple
of pictures of an Me 163, a Ba 349, and a V1, from a recent visit to the
Deutsches Museum in Munich, so if anyone wants to see them, I could
upload the stuff to my site (actually I don't care that much about
military aviation, but if you have any interest in any kind of
technology, from ships, bridges, and mining to trains, jet engines, and
computers, the Deutsches Museum is a great place to visit).

- Michael

Michael J. Hussmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de
WWW: http://michael-hussmann.de