[NTLK] Simple? Mail

From: James w. Bethel (jimbethel_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 22:33:54 EDT

Dear Friends,
After reading some of the recent comments about Simple Mail, I have been
trying to get it to accept more than one mailbox in the same location. For
example, several screen names for my "home" worksite. Has anyone been able
to do this? I understand that more than one email address can go on the
Owner Info card but what about worksites?
I've RTFM several times and tried reinstalling the program. I can send from
different addresses but can't seem to create different receive mailboxes on
my Newt. If I mail to myself the messages show up in the correct mailboxes
in Outlook Express on my iMac.
Just a simple male,
Jim