Re: [NTLK] USB to Serial Adapter Antics

From: David Firth (djfirth_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 07:00:51 EDT

on 6/24/02 12:15 AM, martina wilson at redpilldog_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> i have had the same frustrations with the serial belkin hub.

I suspect that the Belkin and some other extension do not get along. I just
don't know which, and am not really prepared to get rid of any of the items
I have. The serial adapter was the most expendable one. I have high hopes
that the Keyspan will not have the same problem on my system as the Belkin.

--
David Firth
djfirth_at_earthlink.net (Newtontalk list only)

Apple iBook 500/640/10G/DSL Apple Newton 2100