[NTLK] Problems with WaveLAN Reg Code?

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 13:43:11 EDT

I just registered the WaveLan Driver a few days ago and have recieved my
keyword and code from Hiroshi but I am unable to successfully complete the
registration sequence. I keep getting the message:Registration check failed.

B4 anyone says this, I have contacted Hiroshi via email and am waiting for a
response. I just figured someone might have some pearls of knowledge to share
on this. I seem to remember someone else having a similar issue.

-Tom