[NTLK] selling cheap newtons

From: Harry Helwig (hhelwig_at_nyc.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 17:57:50 EDT

hello everyone,
im soo sorry but today has been one of the busiest days in my life and
im just now returning to sit at my puter.
so to everyone who has been so nice in replying with interest if you
have been wondering were i was that is the answer.after such a day im
just returning and to my excitement and dismay(since im so dead on my
feet) ive got a ton of responses. i need two things from everyone

#1. time to go through all the responses see who exactly is in line in
which order and exactly what they want to order
#2. with all the separate addresses its too much work trying to find out
shipping estimates so if its not objectionable to everyone i was going
to set a flat shipping of 15$ and promise to put any difference there
might be toward shipping insurance.
thanks again everyone
Harry