Re: [NTLK] M-i-c-k-e-y

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 00:39:04 EDT

Hmm well there are several software packages that allow you to design lists
or questionares in the newt or on your computer, compile into packages and
then download into the newt. Notion is one that allows custom designing of
lists,
there were a few others like:
Leverage-a database program, could be used but probably not the one used.
Gaia Forms-more likely since it is designed to do oders serveys and offload
the data. These were custom designed, and since Disney has lots of bucks
makes it likely.

Filepad-a database program that allows custom desiging of databases and
allows easy export of the data to well known programs.

Informed Filler-also a likely canditate since it links to popular programs,
allows designing of forms on the computer and then downloding to the newton
then you can send all data from the newt to the PC for further processing or
just offloading. This one looks preaty slick, it would be my personal
choice at least as you get to design your own forms and can make changes on
the spot if needed.

Perhaps there are more but these are ones that I know of.

-Dan