Re: [NTLK] Just Works now..

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 08:26:17 EDT

> - well, a Newton book. It also happens it when I'm trying to start a new
> document, but not so often when i reinstall it. Any pointers?
Your installation of Works is not complete. You'll definitly need an
extension beside the main Works program which is called NewtWorksDoc. Other
helpful works extensions would be the following:
1. NewtWorksDraw -> enable a nice drawing stationary
2. Works Calculations:Apple -> enable a pretty cool graphing calculator
thing

If the NewtWorksDoc extension is loaded I would suggest that it is corrupted
and needs to be reinstalled. I also found that the order of installation
matters. You should installe the program Works at first and all other
things, belonging to Works afterwards

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG .