Re: [NTLK] NCU first timer

From: Cheyanne & Randy (charan_at_olypen.com)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 20:54:13 EDT

David,

        I use the keyspan dual adapter and an iBook 600mhz dual USB and it
works well. Do you have the control panel for the keyspan installed and
set-up? I don't recall what one does but you have to go mess with the
control panel before it lets you use the ports. When it is set up you
should get the choice of keyspan printer port or keyspan port followed
by something like "xL33478". I don't recall the actual name. Then
when you start up NCU you have to chose whichever port you've decided to
use with the newton. For simplicity I use the "printer" port. These
are simple instructions and a bit vague...if they don't help you, I'll
fire up 9.2 and look really close for you. I don't have Apple talk
active.

happy computing,

Randy

--
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
   --Confucius