Re: [NTLK] NCU first timer

From: Cheyanne & Randy (charan_at_olypen.com)
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 00:09:52 EDT

Hi David,

        Oh, select the dock by clicking it with the stylus in the Newton
extras drawer and then click the drop down menu in the center of the
slip and select conect via "serial". Then click the button on the
bottom of the slip that says, "connect." That should make NCU change
from a gray to color and allow you to transfer data, install files, back
up..etc.

hope that helps,

Randy

--
"It's never too late. When it's over, you get to tell the story" --
Garrison Keillor