Re: [NTLK] OT humidity

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 12:12:30 EDT

on 6/28/02 9:02 PM, Sushi at Sushi_at_ragingbull.com wrote:

> Hmmm...I don't know...at 100% humidity, it sure feels like you are in the
> pool! ;-) :-)

That's why you grow gills if you live in P'cola for long. :-)

BTW, fill a cooking pan with water, and then add sugar until it can't hold
any more. Now heat up that water on the stove, and watch the rest of that
sugar disappear. Saturation is definitely relative to temp. :-) (If I recall
correctly my chemistry class, it was called super saturation??)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! - I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry