[NTLK] Internet Connection Problem (binding to port)

From: kkleber (kkleber_at_attbi.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 22:40:45 EST

I was having no problem yesterday or the day before at home or at work
surfing. But today yikes.
I have a 2100, a Etherlink III card, I use DHCP, I was using Net Hopper Till
I switched to Newt'sCape the most recent version 2.1e-2, anyway's that had
all worked fine.

Until now I keep getting a "Binding to Port Problem Connecting" error.

this happens after I put in the address I want, it says NIE connecting your
IP address is, so far so good then bang, I get the binding problem.

Any ideas

Khris