[NTLK] Postscript drawing on the Newton??

From: a1a69751 (armani_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 04:54:31 EST

Hello, I'm a total newbie to the Newton world. I've just bought a 2100
and I want to use it for scribbling design ideas. I've been using a Palm
IIIXE and Palmdraw because it will save files as PostScript and I can
open these in Adobe Illustrator. My questions are:

Is it possible to save PostScript files from the Newton?

Is there a Palm emulator for the Newton that would allow me to use Palm
Draw?

Thanks in advance,

Anand