Re: [NTLK] Experience With Workout Tracker?

From: John Morton-Aslanis (maslanis_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 11:11:51 EST

I tried it briefly. It's a great program, but very expensive at $50. Make
sure you have the correct date on your Newton. I made the mistake of
installing the program and not having the correct date, and when I put the
correct date in the WOT program immediately expired! I contacted Standalone
and the code they gave me did not work

John