Re: [NTLK] LookOut

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 11:18:14 EST

I just tried to install LookOut V1.1 on my MP2000 and it works well.
The first screen you get is the registration screen: limit to 20 days usage
after first install.
Then there is an info slipo askin if you want to perform the first automated
sync - better say NO.
Below that slip you will find a big activation screen where you can enter
the registration key.
After tapping that away you enter the main Lookout screen with start button,
sync prefs and connection prefs.
I have installed a lot on my Newt and I have not heared about known
incompatibilities so far.
Try to download the package from another source, maybe the package is
corrupt.

Johannes

http://www.guns-media.com/mirrors/newton/faq/
victor_at_newtontalk.net