Re: [NTLK] Who has the best 2100s?

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 13:49:45 EST

Ditto for me with maceasy. The upgraded MP2100 was in excellent condition
($129) with power supply and rechargeable battery and the case had to be
brand new although advertised as used. The accessories I got from
PhillyDiscounters were ok but really looked worn. Definitely would recommend
Maceasy.
-Chet