Re: [NTLK] free newt paint

From: beaumontj_at_mindspring.com
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 16:24:34 EST

Way: I use PIMple which is freeware (as you know), but it’s a great little app (plus you’ve even given me support in the past) and I’m sending you $5! Can you please reply off-list and tell me where to send the check? Didn't see an address on your site.

Thanks for the great product and offering it free.

Seth
http://www.mild7.net
Texas lo-fi pop that rocks!