Re: [NTLK] comfortable stylus?

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 19:35:21 EST

on 05/03/02 18:39, MMarvald_at_aol.com at MMarvald_at_aol.com wrote:

> where on the internet can I get a stylus for my newton that is comfortable in
> my hand like with rubber at the end of it and is also inexpensive?
>
> as well, what kind of protective plastic sheet go on the newton 2100 and
> where do I get these?

I'm not sure I understand your first question, but if you mean a tip that is
like rubber, the best one I found is the Cross DigitalWriter.

As for the screen protectors, the only ones still manufactured are the
NuShield at <http://www.nushield.com/>.

-Laurent.

copy protection n.: A class of methods for preventing incompetent pirates from stealing software and legitimate customers from using it. Considered silly.