[NTLK] DE-660 for NIE connection?

From: William R. Dickson (wrd_at_awenet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 21:34:34 EST

Hi all,

I got my DE-660 card today, installed the ATLAN driver, popped it in, and
it instantly asked if I wanted to use the card for AppleTalk. So it seems
to recognize the card and be quite happy.

However, when I go into Internet Setup and create a new connection,
"Ethernet" is not one of the options for connecting. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd_at_awenet.com                              http://www.manoutoftime.org/

Stan: Cartman, what the hell are you talking about? Cartman: I'm talking about rainbows. I hate those friggin' things! Kyle: Rainbows are those little arches of color that show up during a rainstorm. Cartman: Oh, rainBOWS. Oh yeah, I like those. Those are cool.

- Eric Cartman