[NTLK] Gulliver Software?

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 21:54:39 EST

I'd like to know what anyone out there is using Gulliver on their
newt thinks of the product as well as if the program has been
released for free now as I thought I heard a while back. I tried to
post this earlier but didn't see it show up in the digest.

Thanks,

Dale

--
"Defy Graviity, err Gravity!"