Re: [NTLK] ATA card speed

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 03:03:15 EST

on 06-03-2002 9:44, Paul Guyot at pguyot_at_kallisys.net wrote:

> I try to run something like 4x20 kms per week to be able to do Paris Marathon.
> All this doesn't help finding time to code for the Newton.

Maybe that explains all the naps ? ;-)

Nice idea about the t-shirts BTW, I'll check if I can get something going
cheap on the European side, shipping over the Atlantic wouldn't be such a
great option for this.

Still thinking about a good design....

Robert Benschop

P.S.
how hard/expensive would it be to have a text running around the collar ?
(this would probably only be an option for a t-shirt)