Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk T-Shirts?

From: Josh Shanks (jshanks_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 21:28:39 EST

on 3/7/02 5:39 PM, David Golden at ikondave_at_charter.net wrote:

>=20
> on 3/7/02 4:11 PM, Zachery Bir at zbir_at_urbanape.com wrote:
>=20
>>=20
>> On Thursday, March 7, 2002, at 05:04 , David Golden wrote:
>>=20
>>> preferably in a nice classy typeface like Times or Bookman.
>>=20
>> Why not Espy? :)
>>=20
>> Zac
>>=20
> I have a personal preference for fonts that use a serif. I find them eas=
ier
> to read, and they often reduce better. Bookman and Times are also such
> basics fonts, that everybody out there has at least one of them available=
. I
> also think that they are more in keeping with the classic look of a polo
> shirt. I used to do this this kind of stuff for a living, but I suppose I
> could be out of touch with current trends in typography... ;-).
>=20
> Dave=20
>=20
Hey why don=B9t we use Apple Garmond. It is the font apple uses on everything=
.
I have the font at the silk screen shop already. And I can do the emroidery
or printing but I would love to see a nice photo quality newton on the fron=
of the shirt and under neath it in apple garmond have it say "Think Newton"
I can print any colors up to 6 on any shirt except polos for 10 a shirt.

My 2 cents

Josh