Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk T-Shirts?

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 06:29:59 EST

Philip Katz (pkatt_at_mac.com) wrote:

> Apple Garamond is good if this shirt was to be about a current product.
> Remember that back in 1997 and earlier, Apple didn't use Garamond (I think)
> so it really isn't appropriate for a shirt commemorating a product from that
> time period.

Apple has been using Apple Garamond for much longer (Apple Garamond Light
was used for the MP120 manual), but hadn't we agreed that Apple should be
kept out of this? (Apple Garamond isn't even available outside Apple,
although Garamond Narrow is close enough for many purposes.)

- Michael

Michael J. Hussmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de
WWW: http://michael-hussmann.de