[NTLK] Password on app/book?

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 15:32:34 EST

Anyone know of an app to put a password and/or hide a NewtonBook? I quickly
threw together some client information just to have handy "on the road."

Anyway, I realized that it would be nice if I could password protect that
easily. Is there such an app? I use GeekSafe for little things, of course,
but this is too much data to dump into there. :) Basically, I just want to
password protect a NewtonBook so that it can't be opened (easily) by just
anyone.

Ideas?

Thanks.

 - John...