Re: [NTLK] wanted mp 130

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 05:23:28 EST

Am 10.3.2002 3:16 Uhr schrieb "Daniel Wignall" unter
<bigwigs_at_ozemail.com.au>:
> GERMAN OS IS FINE AS I SHOULD BE ABLE TO NUK IT AND PUT OS2.1 ENGLISH
> VERSION ON WHATS THE PRICE IN AUD DOLLARS IF YOUR STILL KEEN TO SELL
The OS is in ROM and you can't put NOS2.1 onto it. NOS2.1 requires a MP2kx.
NOS2.0 english can't be installed by software, only by means of a ROM swap,
which requires a ROM module and opening of the MP130. The AUD exchange rate
is about 1:1 with CHF and I would like to get something around 100 for the
whole package (including AC adaptor and desktop stand) excl. S&H.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand

http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/ https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG