[NTLK] fivespeed's Dashboard

From: Kevin Webb (webb3201_at_airmail.net)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 21:29:36 EST

--
I had to let you all know about the great support from the folks at
Fivespeed (makers of Dashboard).   I have been out of the Newton game
for a year and recently bought another 2100.  I realized the only
package I could no longer find registration for was Dashboard.  I
purchased the product sometime in 2000.  I sent them an email on
Sunday around noon just to see if they have some sort of renewal
rate.  They sent me my original registration information by 130.
Great service on a Sunday, for an abandoned platform on a two year
old sale.

kevin