Re: [NTLK] Nokia SMS?

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 10:53:00 EST

Of course, there is a great program called NewtSMS+,
which is also capable of using the flash-SMS feature of Nokia phones.
What you need is an adapter from Mini-DIN (Newt SER-001 or Dongle) to SUB-D
9
and a phone specific serial cable which comes with the SUB-D 9 connector.
I found out that the original Nokia cables are extremely expensive, so I
went for an other supplier.

You can get the program at:
http://www.team-auweiler.de

Johannes