Re: [NTLK] best pen for Newton - reprise

From: Darl Singh (darl_at_ses.net.nz)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 16:06:17 EST

Not an issue - except that to get a tight fit, I machined a boss, forced the material into the pen then holding the pen
body, machined the tip - this makes sure the tip doesn't fall out and is concentric with the body, but requires the
actual pen itself as part of the manufacturing process.
If anyone has a pen with a broken tip, I'm sure we can work out something?

Cheers
-D