Re: [NTLK] PDA article in "Der Spiegel"

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 16:09:41 EST

Am 11.3.2002 21:11 Uhr schrieb "ruedi.meili_at_bluewin.ch" unter
<ruedi.meili_at_bluewin.ch>:
> You know the victors write the history. This should go into the FAQ: What do
> I do if somebody writes badly about the Newton? Of course complain, complain!
> :)
:-))
To Stephen Jendraszak: I think Ruedi doesn't mean Victor Rehorst but the
winners (Sieger) which get the victory (den Sieg). I don't know of the
existence of victor to describe winner. Where are the native English
perfectionists? The victors seems to be in the dictionary because Entourage
doesn't underline it ;-)

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand