Re: [NTLK] solitaire for MP 120/OS 1.3

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 22:42:17 EST

Hmmm, I just added up all my games and it is 4866.
That's Klondike, Canfield and Pyramid (note, out of 96
games played in Pyramid, not a single won...I know
when to quit)
Out of that number of games, I won 2068, or a total of
42.46% (that .46 is critical don-cha-know)

I too have been playing the solo versions of solitare
on my Newton ever since my Marco. But that was an
older version that didn't have the clown. I upgraded
to the 1.62 version soon after I sent in my 120 OS1.3
to Apple for the OS2.0 upgrade, and I've been playing
it ever since (lost several years of scores to that
older version)

But, I never had to "register" my V1.62! It comes up
with a splash screen that says:
"Solo Deluxe is free! Please enjoy it all you want,
and if you send me mail, you'll get free updates
directly to your mailbox! Have Fun!"
So, no registration there!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- "Ben Smith (QM Systems)"
<ben.smith_at_qm-systems.com> wrote:

> Registration ???? solo deluxe is freeware I just
> checked the Readme
> (V1.62)
> Ben.

=====