Re: [NTLK] New MP 2100 from MacEasy

From: Greg Cimmarrusti (gcimmarrusti_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 20:54:21 EST

I just bought from Maceasy and I am awaiting the arrival of my first Newton.
  I have to admit that Jill from Maceasy deserves an A++ in customer
service. She was kind and gentle with me, being a newbie and all. I highly
recommend their service and yoour patronage.

Greg Cimmarrusti
gcimmarrusti_at_hotmail.com