Re: [NTLK] HeapShow

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 00:00:56 EST

Wow! I didn't know that Uriah Heep was touring
anymore! (for those who don't know <probably because
you're too young> Uriah Heep was <is?> the creator of
the Heavy Metal sound, They used to call their
concerts "Heep Shows". Everything was
"Heep-'something'")
Sorry, just a flashback from my crazy/hazy days!

As to your question, just use one of the readily
available backgrounds...something like Avi's or
BackDrop. They both give heap information.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Rolf Brakvatne <rbrak29_at_qwest.net> wrote:

> Anyone know where I can get HeapShow?
>
> RB

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -