Re: [NTLK] Taking notes on Newton - library catalog numbers and

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 08:01:43 EST

>>On 3/14/02 3:09 AM, Jim Witte wrote:
>>
>>One problem I have is when I'm taking down a library
>>catalog number like QA76.F141.C88 or something like
>>that. It almost never gets recognized right...

I find that if I write (print) a little bigger, and more vertical, I my
Newt recognizes items such as this will little difficulty.

I tend to mix my handwriting with cursive and printed characters
depending on the input. Take the letter "I" for example. The Newt never
recognizes my cursive written "I" but almost 100% recognizes my printed
"I". I go with the method that gives the best results.

YMMV.

Sushi