Re: [NTLK] T-shirt color

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 14:20:04 EST

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 rminton_at_commscope.com wrote:

> Not to start a ruckus but should we vote on the color? I've heard one
> heck of a lot of requests for black and very few for white. Yellow
> doesn't stand out too well on white either.

Yeah, okay. I said already that shirts will be white. I will be handling
everything. The proceeds from *my* sale will, of course, go into the pot
to pay for the list - still mostly going towards paying for part of the
T1, and yes, we have been using it, so thank you for the donations.

If Josh wants to embroider polo shirts, fine, but I have no clue what the
funding arrangement would be or anything. He would be in control of the
money, not I. I would just ask that we only have one person making
t-shirts to avoid total confusion, anarchy, and rioting in the virtual
streets. Kapich?

(Hey, I'm still sane!)