Re: [NTLK] eMate Recognition

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 22:02:41 EST

> My eMate appears to lack the cursive recognizer... is there any way to
> add it?

The recognition engines are part of the ROM. The eMate did not get
Caligrapher (cursive), just Rosetta (printing) which, from the impressions
I've gotten by reading other's posts on this list is the higher art of the
two for some reason. So, no, eMates just don't do this. Sorry. FWIW, this
was my greatest joy when I switched from my first Newton, an eMate, to a
Message Pad.

Ken Whitcomb